We are working with different academic institutions to provide services that meet the needs of our students. Here are examples of our privileged academic partners, in France and abroad. Our partners are classified in two categories: Counselling on higher Education & Network on Career Development.
COUNSELLING ON HIGHER EDUCATION
1. Academic recruitment Cooperation: Below are some names of our academic partners:
Pass-World Admission Network
- EM Normandie
- EM Strasbourg Business School
- ESC Dijon-Burgundy School of Business
- ESC Pau
- Grenoble Ecole de Management
- Novancia Business School Paris
- Telecom Ecole de Management
Network AD schools:
- Ecole de Condé
- Ecole Supérieur du Digital
- Ecole Supérieur de Publicité
- Ecole Supérieur du Parfum
- EAC Group-Business School of Arts, Culture and Luxury
Professional training centers:
- Regional CFA (Centre de formation d’Apprentis/ Trainee Training Center),
- Regional Chambre de métiers et de l’artisanat (equivalent to the organisation of all manuel professionals)
- Skema Business School
- ESC Rennes
- Académie International de Coupe de Paris (AICP)
2. Project-based cooperation network:
In addition to servicing the students, we are servicing academic institutions both in France and internationally through the project cooperation such as promotion and recruitment, study tour, or tailor-made academic cooperation project upon request. We offer professional and proper solutions adapted to our academic and professional partners; we want to bring added value to the project and create a win-win project.
NETWORK ON CAREER DEVELOPMENT
The career development services are designed for the following types of students
- Short-term placements targeted at European and French students:
Our services consist of identifying the proper internship opportunities, liaising with the potential employers, and we continue our services until our coached students have (an) interview(s).
- Project Apprentissage targeted at International students:
A combination of both training and study project: CLOE International offers the tailor-made project for the young people who are looking for “apprentissage” project, half time training in enterprise on various disciplines: cookig art, dessert and bread (patisserie and boulangerie), many others.
- A start-up dedicated to International students
Our “start-up” service aims to assist the International students in setting up a company in France. The service contains the intervention of various professional bodies, including lawyers, accountants, and consultants, to accompany the future entrepreneurs in building up their companies in France. In addition to the professional accompaniment, we also assist the entrepreneurs and their family members in integrating into a new life in France smoothly.
For details, please contact us > Click here