PASS-WORLD: TOP FRENCH ADMISSION NETWORK
Pass-world: It is an international admissions process for International students (holding non-French degree) wanting to pursue Bachelor or Master studies in Business and Management in France within one of the seven Pass-world member Business Schools:
- EM Normandie
- EM Strasbourg Business School
- ESC Dijon-Burgundy School of Business
- ESC Pau
- Grenoble Ecole de Management
- Novancia Business School Paris
- Telecom Ecole de Management
To be eligible, either Bachelor or Master applicants must have spent a minimum of two years of study in higher education outside of France.
The application procedures and documents
- all students must sit for a management aptitude test lasting 2 hours
- A GMAT/ GRE or Tage Mage test score or the alternative test by Pass-world Admission Test. This admission document is obligatory for the applicants of Master of Management, also named programme Grande Ecole)
- An English language level test either Toefl or Toeic or IELTS test score or Pass-world English level test (PLT)
- A 20-minutes motivation interview with a Pass-world jury
The application deadline per intake is open until the end of May / per year, to register online and submit a complete application file including the required test score and interview.