CLOE INTERNATIONAL Offers two types of services for the education consulting clients:
The Package Service: It contains eight coaching sessions at a distance covering the motivation to study a higher education, personal career project combining on the preparation of the application documents. Moreover, here are the main guidelines.
- Assessment: Based on the documents provided by the clients (academic records, resume, the motivation letter and personal interest) and the consultation service, CLOE INTERNATIONAL works with the clients to identify the programmes that suit the customer's goal.
- Guidance: Guide the students on the step to take after having selected the schools to apply.
- Reviewing the documents after having received the first draft documents prepared by the customers.
- Submitting the documents: Before the application package is delivered or emailed to the school, CLOE International double check the relevant document before submitting it to the school.
- Coaching on the motivation interview: After the application documents are retained by the admission committee of the applied school, we guide the applicants to better prepare the motivation interview as an essential part of the whole application result to get a better score on the overall application result.
To success on the education consulting, CLOE INTERNATIONAL and the client must work together to complete the application promptly.
A la carte service: If the clients intend to have additional coaching service after having consummated the coaching sessions, the service “A la carte” is at the disposition of the clients. The customers can buy additional sessions to continue the Education Consulting Service.